Hello! Welcome to Little Bits Bakery!
This is the place where my love of pretty pictures, sweet treats, and type-A organization skills collide.
I’m Elizabeth, a self-taught baker who always dreamed of being a pastry chef and having my own bakery shop. I work on Wall Street by day and live out my puff-pastry dreams in my small apartment kitchen in Jersey City with my fiance/full-time taste tester Bryan.
This is the start of what I hope will be an exciting and inspiring 2017 project – document and share all of my baked goods and challenge myself to become a blog-worthy chef.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
1. I live in Jersey City, but am originally from the Boston area
2. Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons, because I love cold weather
3. My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice (w/ Kiera Knightly of course)
3. Low key obsessed with sauvignon blanc from NZ
4. My parents have a 80 pound standard poodle named Kevin
5. My favorite party snack are blue cheese stuffed olives.
6. The best place I’ve ever traveled was Edinburgh, Scotland
7. I was a Division 1 Rower at Fordham University in the Bronx
8. I’m extremely neat and love nothing more than making to-do lists
9. I’m very close with my family – they’re the best.
10. I go hiking several times a year with my fiance Bryan
can’t wait to get to know some of you!
XoXo – Little Bit.
Extra thanks to my Dad for giving me a childhood nickname that fulfills all my alliteration dreams.